Join Our Team
Contract – Freelance
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CS
- In-depth knowledge of React.js and its fundamentals
- Hands-on experience with React Native
- Knowledge of UI/UX designs and wireframes
- Hands-on experience with React tools like Redux
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Understanding of modern ECMAScript
- Familiarity with Tailwind
- Familiarity with Xcode and Android Studio
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for web applications
- Working in a cross-discipline agile start-up environment with other developers to suggest and critique ideas, and prototype early concepts.
- Using GIT for version controlling and managing codebases with multiple developers
- Collaborating in a team to develop large front-end web applications that perform well on all devices using modern languages, libraries, and frameworks.
- Effectively debugging, understanding, and resolving issues within your code.
- Proving that you care about the performance of your code and finished product
- Collaborating with other developers and contribute to building shared standards, tools, and approaches.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional code
- Transform wireframes and prototypes into fully functional, mobile-first, responsive, scalable, flexible, accessible, and interactive components.
- Review and evaluate the application of software tools from accessibility and usability perspectives and provide technical guidance to lead technical innovation and initiatives
- Prototype and design user interface and user experience (UI/UX) designs.